Tuesday 25 October 2011

New Beginnings

Today I took up tenancy of my own art studio. I'm so excited of things to come...
Moved in some boxes and equipment ... It all looks bare still, but I'm sure my own space will fill very very quickly, making my mark on the place will be fun. Met a lovely lady today who introduced herself, her name is Bronwen and she is a landscape artist, she made me feel very welcomed.
I wandered through all the studios at Model house and left the building as I always have not disappointed with what I see. Inspired !



My stuff in its new home, more to come !

Corridor outside the studios on 3rd floor

Artist and Makers can exhibit and sell their work

I have two huge windows in my space allowing brilliant lighting into the room, one of the views here, you can see on a clear day the Bristol channel

view B

Felt Making

More felt making



cobble street outside

Sculptors

Textiles

Glass 

cards

More Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment