Friday 18 November 2011

Marie Douglas
Sooo pleased with a very productive day at the studio ... My work hung ready for the open weekend ...
Plus I'm about to be the proud owner of a large scale printer a Mimaki JV2-II series 130, with inks, new heads, software plus computer .. And loads more, thanks to fellow model house resident artist and printmaker Jason Davis http://jasondprints.com/page2.htm who has given it to me for FREE ! It needs a little service and it's ready to go .....
I can't wait .... My plan is along with other ideas (my head is spiining with ideas) is to also image agility dogs in pop art style on huge canvases .... Watch this space :))

( Jason Davies artist & printmaker - canvas flower prints ) - Blog
jasondprints.com
Waiting patiently for my greeting card range to come back from the printers.... there are 18 in this first set and I will be selling them through selective and unusual outlets.... just need to get them back first, before I can do anything with them...

Many thanks Jason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment